Southern Bridal is a non-exclusive publication and we love weddings! It’s all about weddings! Isn’t having a wedding in the south the most romantic? Southern Bridal is a web publication focusing exclusively on Southern weddings. Our audience includes brides, grooms, vendors, venues, photographers, caterers, bakeries and much more. Each day Southern Bridal publishes news and commentary and features services as well as venues available in the area… So we want to see more brides and grooms from across this great region. We are partnering with Two Bright Lights and are currently accepting submissions for weddings to be featured on our website. Whether the wedding is big or small, over-the-top or intimate, we want to see it. Please read through this page to see how to submit your wedding or your place of business on our site.
How to submit:
To be listed on our “Find a Vendor” database- click here
Listing your company in our wedding vendor database is a simple and effective way to reach brides and grooms. There is NO COST for your listing. Please contact us- email@example.com for additional information.
After you have submitted your information, a Southern Bridal team member will review your information (usually within 48 hours). We reserve the right to decline submissions.
Your listing will include your company name as well as contact information. Additionally, you can upload up to five photos (please no more than 5mb per image). We will use your submitted contact information only to contact you ourselves. We respect your privacy and will never sell or share your information with anyone.
If you need to edit or make some changes on your find a vendor database, please contact us.
You’re more than welcome to have an article about your place of business published on Southern Bridal, just contact us- firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in submitting your work to Southern Bridal. We accept submissions from brides, photographers, and vendors. We love to publish anything about weddings or love related! Anniversaries, engagements, styled shoots and of course the weddings!
To submit, please include the following:
- A short write up about your style of wedding. Wedding must have taken place in the southern region.
- Please include the bride’s email address so she may be contacted for an interview.
- No watermarks or collages.
- Listing of vendors represented.
Follow these guidelines to ensure your best chance at getting published on Southern Bridal.
- Only professional photographers. Further, the photos must be submitted by the actual photographer, so if you are a bride or groom, please contact your photographer to submit the photos.
- Include information for all represented vendors. Everyone needs to get credit.
- Write up the details about the big day. The more information, the better. It’s always good to have a unique angle or to tug at our heartstrings. Some great details include: location (must be in the South), any do-it-yourself touches, special traditions, meaningful moments, etc.
- Image specs: At least 900 pixels on the longest side. 72 DPI.
- Select photos that tell the story of the day. Do not include them all but do give us variety. Submit those photos that give a unique, fresh perspective of a wedding day.
- You may resubmit your other work after being featured on our site.
- Submit using Two Bright Lights.
- A zipped file with images or send us a link to your cloud storage/shared file such as Dropbox, Google Drive, SugarSync and etc to email@example.com
Have you been featured on the Southern Bridal? We now have badges! Click here for the badges.
Thank you for sharing with Southern Bridal!